We want you to feel confident when purchasing online and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchases. So if for any reason an item is not what you expected, the wrong colour or size or you are unhappy with it in anyway, it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (excluding shipping costs) provided that it is as new and in saleable condition.
Phoenix and the Fox does not offer returns or exchanges on sale items.
- We don't offer any refunds, only exchange or store credit.
- Items must be returned to Phoenix and the Fox within 10 days of receiving the goods.
- Items not received in this time frame will not be accepted.
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- Items must be returned by tracked postage.
- All return shipping costs will be at the expense of the customer.
Subject to stock availability, we will exchange items that are returned to us within 7 days of being received by you. Please advise us ASAP upon receipt of your purchase if you wish to exchange. In the case of an exchange, please note that all extra postage costs incurred are payable by you and return of the new item is subject to us receiving the extra postage costs incurred. Once this is received the new item will be posted immediately.
Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered to you; We take great effort to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults, both when new shipments land and before sending them out to you. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items that appear to have been damaged or used by customer will not be accepted as faulty. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear when contacting us at email@example.com about the fault. Returns of faulty goods must be returned to us within 14 days of being received by you. In case we cannot offer you a replacement, you will have the choice of receiving a credit note or a refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred.
Returns & exchanges received outside the above time frames will not be accepted. For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside New Zealand.
We highly recommend sending back with a track and trace number so it won’t get lost in the mail!
How to make a return for exchange or refund:
- Double check that you meet all the conditions listed above.
- Contact Phoenix and the Fox via firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Number
- In the email, tell us the new item(s) that you want to exchange for and they will be held until we receive your returns.
- Return the item(s) to be exchanged or refunded, marking the Return Number on the package and the return address provided by us.
- We have your replacement piece(s) on hold, and once we receive your parcel these will be sent.